Thursday, April 19, 2007

breathe

i've been pretty relaxed the past few weeks as we neared our move date. but today? today it all hit me. the movers are coming tomorrow to pack us and i've been running around the house all day, chasing my tail. i feel like i need to be DOING something; not having anything to do is making me nervous beyond belief.

but it will be ok. i keep hearing my mother's voice in my head, "breathe, kristin. breathe." and i am. i'm trying to focus on how lucky i am that i don't have to pack the entire house up, that 5 men are going to show up tomorrow and do it all for me. i'm reminding myself how lucky we are that jeff's parents offered to let us stay at their house tomorrow night (since we won't have any furniture in our house) and are watching the kids all day saturday while we move into the new house. i remind myself how lucky we are to be able to do this move at all.

we are lucky beyond belief.
breathe in. breathe out.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You'll be fine!
YAY!

Anonymous said...

it's all so exciting! good luck!
-Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

...and just HOW scary is it to have MY voice in your head?
Momxxx