Wednesday, September 06, 2006

welcome, dan

my little brother started a blog this week. it's amusing because he's a techno-phobe. doesn't like computers, or techy gadgets and doesn't care that apple is coming out with downloadable movies next week. my older brother, my dad and i are all computer/tech geeks in one form or another. i guess dan figured when my mom (a former techno-phobe who has, in the past few years, come around quite nicely) knew more about computers and internet emoticons than he did that it was time for him to jump in.

so now i have a blog, my older brother has a blog and my little brother has a blog. it's nice because we live in three different states (MD, NC and OH) and don't get to see each other that often. it's a cool way to keep up on the ordinary details of each other's lives...the stuff that doesn't make it into phone calls. i like knowing what my niece and nephew did over labor day weekend and being able to see dan's new-to-him truck.

now if i could just get my mom to start a blog...

2 comments:

danl77 said...

Huh, apple is coming out with movies. Didn't Tom say something about apples in his blog? Yep, he went picking apples and bought a new peeler. Those apples...good things all around. eating, peeling, movies...wow!

Wendy said...

Kristin - you are lucky to have your brothers online!

And Paula, why don't you comment on my blog? (kidding!)