Thursday, October 25, 2007

snow camels

last night as i was putting on jack's pajamas after his bath, we started talking about the colder weather and how winter would be here in a few months.

jack: is it going to snow?

me:
maybe. sometimes it snows during the winter and sometimes it doesn't

jack: will you go with me in the snow so i'm not scared?

me: what is scary about the snow?

jack: the snow camels.

me:
the snow camels??

jack:
YES! the snow camels.

me: what are snow camels?

jack: you know, the camels with the horns on their heads in the snow.

me:
(thinking, thinking, thinking) do you mean reindeer?

jack: um, yes! weindeer!


tell me where on earth that kid got snow camels from reindeer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this might be why he is considered so adorable!
-elizabeth

Wendy said...

hysterical. Could be that his ancestors roamed the desert for years.... hmmmm.....