Tuesday, July 18, 2006

help me out

the designer who is doing my new photography website emailed me the comps today and i adore the site. but i need to come up with gallery names. currently we have 'babies', 'children' and 'families'. i don't necessarily want the galleries that limiting, so i'm trying to think of other names (like 'little ones', 'bigger ones', 'everyone' - or something like that).

any creative folks reading this who want to give me a hand? anyone sitting at work, bored out their minds (EM!), and want to take a stab at it?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

xs, s, m, l, xl, xxl

just a thought.

TASZL said...

my family, your family, strangers

Infants, Toddlers, Children, Youth, Teens, Adults, Seniors

Midgets, Dwarfs... not not very sensitive

Ugly kids, cute kids, adorable kids, no kids cuter than tom's kids

:)

Anonymous said...

bored - yes. creative - no. my brain doesn't seem to be working these days.

i have only come up with the following: crawling, walking and talking, and .... i haven't figured out what would accompany those for the family....so i will keep mulling...
-Elizabeth

'PeachBelle' said...

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly ?
: )