Thursday, August 10, 2006

thursday thirteen


Thirteen Things about today


1. a clean, groomed dog is a joy to behold

2. i get to start picking out new house selections in two weeks

3. we're leaving for the beach on saturday and i haven't begun to pack

4. going to the beach with five other families could be a disaster

5. i have a dr. appointment today to discuss my high cholesterol

6. kate got herself dressed this morning by herself

7. jack did not

8. i'm wearing one of my favorite shirts today. across my boobs it reads 'girls against gravity'

9. i drank a large cup of caffeinated coffee this morning (which i don't usually do) and i'm totally jittery

10. the kids start preschool in 4 weeks and 4 days

11. i have to finish a photography project for a client before we leave for the beach. it's going to be a tight squeeze.

12. all the fall clothes are in the stores and it pisses me off. summer isn't over yet.

13. i can't wait for fall so i can wear jeans (and won't have to shave my legs every day) and closed toe shoes (so i don't have to polish my toes all the time)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Wendy said...

love the shirt! I hope it goes well at the doc...

Wendy said...

funny - your mom writes snort, too! I've never known anyone else who does that. so when do I get to meet her?

Wendy said...

I'm looking forward to it - if you snort, I'll try not to laugh.