Tuesday, October 24, 2006

the spirit of jack

i was using jack as my model today as i practiced trying to get the correct exposure under different lighting conditions. just a few random snaps as he was eating his snack.

but when i downloaded them to my computer and saw this one, i knew it was a keeper. every once in a while you take a photo of your child that captures them in a way that speaks to you. it may not be the best photo from a technical standpoint (that black backsplash in the background drives me nuts) but it captures the spirit of the child.

this is that picture for me. this is jack.

4 comments:

Momo said...

I always love your pictures!

This one is gorgeous. I can't imagine how it feels on your end. Your kids seem truly amazing. :0)

Wendy said...

LOVE THIS! Jack is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Jack is so adorable. When can I come play with him again?

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

It's a precious picture; makes me smile, and I haven't met him. Yet.