Monday, January 22, 2007

seriously?

i've been having issues with my weight lately. i never had weight issues growing up and really never even thought about weight until i was in college. even then, it was just the normal weight issues all college students deal with.

but lately, i've gained a lot of weight and weigh the same i did when i was my most pregnant with kate. it's not pretty. but i'm dealing with it and trying to recognize that at least some of the weight is a result of some medication i take.

so last night, jeff went to get the mail we forgot to get out of the mailbox on saturday. i was sorting through the junkmail and found a catalog addressed to me. i'd never heard of this catalog and started flipping through it.

it was plus sized work-out clothes.

seriously.

how the HELL did i get on this mailing list and could the timing possibly be any worse?

my self esteem is about this big right now. sheez.

1 comment:

JJisafool said...

I imagine the rough equivalence for me is when I'm struggling with my dad-at-home issues and a free sample of Huggies comes with my name on it. How do they know?