Tuesday, February 21, 2006

my new ipod playlist

i've been working out with a personal trainer for a little over a year and a half. he's been telling me the entire time i've known him that i need to start doing more cardio. i love lifting weights but i despise doing cardio (at least in a gym. i can go run around a playground with my kids or play soccer, but walking or running on a treadmill bores me to death). so i've avoided cardio until now: i ordered a dress for an upcoming wedding and it's just a leeeetle too tight. i could probably get away with wearing some spanx but i really want to take this opportunity to kick up my fitness level instead.

so. i'm going to the gym today to walk and/or run on the treadmill (the bonus is that my kids love the gym nursery so it gives them something to do, too).

to get motivated, i made a new playlist on my ipod. i'm PUMPED up just listening to it in my kitchen. i might be able to do this. here's what's playing:

st. theresa - joan osborne
heads carolina, tails california - jo dee messina
hey ya! - outkast
minority - green day
sk8r boi - averil lavigne
whenever, wherever - shakira
livin' la vida loca - ricky martin
sweet child o' mine - guns n roses
somebody told me - the killers
it takes two - rob base and dj e-z rock
american idiot - green day
barbie girl - aqua
let the music play - shannon
video killed the radio star - the buggles
bye bye - jo dee messina
let me be the one - sa fire
it's the end of the world - r.e.m.
baby got back - sir mix-a-lot

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love sweet child o' mine - guns n roses!