Monday, March 20, 2006

free photos

going out on a limb here. i've posted a few times about my secret dream to be a photographer. i know i'm not ansel adams but i think i can take a decent photo.

so. if anyone reading this (is anyone reading this? (besides wendy, of course!) i feel like i just send these thoughts out into cyberspace without knowing where they land) and you live in the baltimore/columbia area and you want some free photos (or know someone who does), email me. to give you an idea of my style, my personal photos are here.

i'd like to start taking pictures of people and kids and families just to get some work into a portfolio and to get some practice. in return for taking the time to pose for me and being my guinea pigs, i'll give you a CD with all the (good) images on it. you can print the images yourself and use them however you want.

anyone?
bueller?

2 comments:

Mere said...

I love your photos! I also read your blog entries, but I don't always admit it because Jenn calls me your stalker. Do you want to do any pregnancy portraits? :)

kristin said...

my stalker! lol!! i love that you read my blog, mere :) i would LOVE to do pregnancy photos. just have to figure out how to ditch the kids and hubby and get down to raleigh :)