Sunday, March 26, 2006

photography client

had my first real photo shoot yesterday (with a family who wasn't actually related to me).

i was incredibly nervous going into it, but as soon as i started shooting, it felt natural and i found my rhythm. i wasn't sure if i was getting any worthwhile shots but after the shoot, when i downloaded the images, i found some that i really like. i still have to learn how to do better color correction, but for my first stab at it, i'm pretty proud of the photos. i hope the family likes them too!

photos here.

(another big thanks goes out to wendy, who got this family in touch with me.)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The photos are excellent! I hope ours are as good....wink, wink...

kristin said...

i hope yours are even *better* since i know you guys and am more comfortable asking you to do goofy stuff that will make good photos :)