Monday, April 24, 2006

just thinking

know what's cool about photography? that two different people can look at the same photo and see or feel two completely different things.

case in point: my photo shoot yesterday morning. i posted one of my favorite photos from the shoot on my photo blog. the client who i did the photos for posted her favorite photo from the shoot on her blog. and they are two different photos.

the photo she posted is one that i wasn't sure i was going to even include in the album. from a technical standpoint, it's not that strong - there are shadowy faces, an awkward crop...but she still saw something in that photo of her husband and sons that touched her.

i think that's cool. and it reminds me not to be so quick to delete photos i don't like from a shoot.

you never know who will like them.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I also love the one you posted. I love most of them. I can't wait to hang my favs on the wall!