Friday, May 05, 2006

i heart my new camera

my D200 came yesterday. swoon.

i'm in love.

i have SO much to learn, though. even though it's still a nikon like my previous camera (the D70), it's considere a semi-pro camera so it doesn't have any of the shortcuts that my old camera had. i actually have to figure out the apeture and/or the shutter speed myself instead of letting the camera do it. the best thing about this camera so far (besides the way it makes my images sharp again!) is how well it performs in low light. i could actually do an indoors shoot with the this thing!

i have a lot to learn but i'm so excited. i took a few photos of the kids this morning. i liked this one of kate (and lest you think this face is a scowl that i just happened to catch on film, let me assure you that this is kate's face all the time these days. groan.)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love the word lest.