Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ppppbbbhhhhhltttt

been a long week. i've got so much on my to do list and i don't think there are enough hours in the days i have left to get it all done. everyone is busy, i know. it's not just me. but i feel my back getting tight and my shoulders are aching and i know the stress has settled in nicely and is making no plans to leave.

the part that kills me is that the thing i'm most stressed out about is a volunteer position. the person in charge of the organization is working her ass off and is way more strung out then i am (sorry you-know-who!) and i can't believe that i'm letting a volunteer commitment get in the way of my business and time with my family. it's ridiculous and i'm mad at myself for not saying no when i knew it would be a stretch and for not being more on top of things. i hate not having a handle on my projects and i hate that my inability to juggle my responsibilities has an impact on someone else (who has way more responsibilities and commitments than i do).

it's been a sucky day. but tomorrow i get to wake up with my husband and my two healthy kids and i get to try to tackle another day.

sigh.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We'll get through it together. Sorry to rope you in. It's almost over.