Thursday, November 16, 2006

thursday thirteen

it's been a while, i know. but here's my thursday thirteen:


Thirteen Things on My To Do List


1. finish the gift wrap planning book

2. make a schedule for my mother-in-law (the kids are staying at her house friday night)

3. pack overnight bags for the kids for friday night

4. start packing myself and the kids for our weeklong trip to the beach that we leave for on sunday

5. wrap christmas gifts for my niece and nephew who we will see at the beach

6. reschedule the photo shoot that was scheduled for this afternoon but can't happen because of the rain

7. figure out how to get all of the charity gift wrap supplies to the correct people before i leave for the beach on sunday

8.download client photos to a backup drive so i can take them with me to the beach and place holiday card photo orders for clients while i'm on vacation

9. judge photographs for a PTSA contest i volunteered for

10. meet with our new home's builder rep to finalize our electrical plan which was due two weeks ago

11. do laundry so i have clothes to pack for me and the kids

12. mail out gift wrap captain packets of info

13. hand out gift wrap flyers at the mall



1 comment:

Wendy said...

yikes.